BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, February 28, 2011

Beloved...

I guess this is a public love letter.  I would be remiss at this stage of my journey not to mention the sweet man who is the reason I care enough to do this for myself.  On March 26, 2006 I was sitting at Kate's Ice Cream in the South Coast with Shelley.  We were both waiting on blind dates.  Hers didn't make it, but I found myself looking into the most startling pair of chartreuse eyes I have ever seen in my life.  Shell says that she had to nudge me to remind me to start breathing again.  Little did I know that day that this man, my sweet Michael would be the kindest, most tenderhearted, wonderful man I have ever met in my life.  Before I go and make these drastic changes to our lives, I would like to thank him.  First for the courage to take the chance and at least attempt to have my back repaired.  Second for the love and support in bringing our son into this world. Third and most for the courage to believe that I am worth this surgery.  That I deserve to have the tools to help me become well again.  Thank you my beloved.  I know I am not the easiest woman to deal with, but I appreciate your love and compassion for me.  So, I guess I want to dedicate this song to my beloved.  I love you my dearest one.
Yours,
Kristin

0 comments: